VITALITY ON THE OFFICE FLOOR
A good level of mental and physical health is a requirement to getting work finished well and on time. Lacking in either mental of physical health is a risk factor for employability and labour productivity. Employers feel responsible for the health and wellbeing of their employees.
Lifestyle in numbers
- 73% of working age people succeed in exercising at least moderately intensive for half an hour a day.
- 24% of working age people meet the requirement of exercising intensively at least three times a week for 20 minutes on end.
- Employees which are overweight omit work 1,8 times more than people with a healthy weight.
- 28% of employees have a habit of smoking. Smokers omit work on average 1,5 times more than non-smokers and leave their workspace quicker due to diseases, incapacity for work or early death.
What can company dietitian do for you?
- Help develop an individual approach for employees which are overweight or suffer from related conditions.
- We offer different kinds of workshops: (cooking-) workshops with specific topics such as good nutrition for shift workers or long working days.
- So-called health weeks which can be organised in your business.
A tool for health management: The disk of health
By means of 6 different themes we offer support with change in behaviour for your employees.
ADVICE FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
As an independent dietitian in cooperation with players in the food industry we offer advice and support to consumers and paramedics. This implies for example; offering advice to day-care centres on a healthy nutrition policy or offering companies information about consumer behaviour.
In the past we have in cooperation with Omega Pharma helped a Dutch singer by the name of René Froger to achieve a healthier body weight.
Ask us for more possibilities.
COACHING FOR DIETITIANS
This year three hours of care from your dietitian is reimbursed through your basic insurance. In addition, the health insurance companies obligate dietitians to keep a strong eye on their quality of care and specialisation in nutrition. In an attempt to support this level of quality control, we have developed the O-Factor. The O-factor programme consists of in-service training which helps dietitians improve their qualities as an entrepreneur and dietitian in general. During the programme we teach you how to construct a financial estimate of business, a liquidity review, help you develop new products and services and help to position your practice well in your city or region. Dietitians which finished the course experienced the process as ‘An indispensable addition to their business’.
WOULD YOU LIKE US TO CONTACT YOU INSTEAD
Would you like us to contact you instead? In the case that you cannot find the necessary information on our website, please ask us to contact you by clicking on the link below. Leave us with your contact information and we will reach out to you to answer all of your questions.
Healthy employees form the heart of a business. They are the most valuable asset of a business. When employees are healthy, they perform better, omit work less and overall execute their jobs with more satisfaction.